WIRELESS BARCODE SCANNING
IDEAL FOR TISSUE CASSETTE BARCODES
The Xenon XP 1952h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
Learn More \ Request a Quote:
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity: Patient Do-Not- Disturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp.
- The disinfectant-ready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
The Xenon XP 1952 series healthcare scanners deliver premium performance and class-leading durability for increased clinician productivity and maximum uptime.
- Overall Dimensions
- 4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in
- 104.1 mm x 71.1 mm x 160 mm
- Decode Capability
- Scanning Range
- High density (HD)